ALL ACCESS PASS
This package gives access to all classes and upcoming workshops till April 2022. The attendance in all classes and workshops is limited to one entire family living in one residence and cannot be used by extended family members.
Only one device can be used for the same class. Multiple devices can be used to attend the different classes
All online (IST) batches included in this package from January to April 2022
- GENTLE YOGA TUESDAY & FRIDAY 5.30pm
- ALL LEVEL 1 BATCHES 6.30am, 9am, 4.30pm & 6pm
- L2 & L3 EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY 6.15am
- WOMEN’S HEALTH EVERY TUESDAY 9.45am
- SAVASANA & PRANAYAMA EVERY THURSDAY 6.15pm
- KIDS ONLINE EVERY SATURDAY 7.40am
THIS PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES ANY UPCOMING SHRIYOG INSTITUTE WORKSHOPS FROM JANUARY TO APRIL 2022
To know about each batch click here https://shriyog.life/online-yoga-courses-in-pune/
Guide to setting yourself up for a Live Online Class
- It is compulsory to keep your video switched on at all times during the session
- In every class, a student (also with their family) can sign in from only one device per registration.
- You must input the same name on-screen used at the time of your registration. This helps us identify your registration in our list and ensures that you will not be removed from the class
- If you cannot attend a particular class, you cannot transfer the class to someone else.
- Do not share your zoom link with anyone under any circumstances or you will be disqualified from joining further classes at Shriyog
- Join the class at-least 10 minutes in advance and prepare your space. The teaching and assisting team will be happy to help you with your queries 10 minutes before start of class