Asana & Pranayama Evening Batch – Wanowrie, Magarpatta, KP
Map to Wanowrie https://maps.app.goo.gl/QZCZUqWr6qoT1QFX8
Map to Magarpatta https://maps.app.goo.gl/LEy3aKr2kiYtzJYx7
Yoga Props for classes are provided free of charge for use at the institute.
The syllabus covers a thorough list of 40+ Yogasanas and a fair amount of restorative & pranayama practice based on the Shriyog seasons calendar spread over 12 months. You can join this course at anytime of the year.
What do classes include?
- Beginners in Yoga
- Students who have had a break from Yoga practice & are returning back
- Recovering from minor injuries & health problems
- Lifestyle & stress management
* This course serves as an essential introduction to Iyengar Yoga for students and is expressly not intended to be construed as a teacher training program.
*The rights of admission are reserved with the Shriyog management.
* An email with confirmation and general Do’s & Don’ts will be sent upon completing your registration