WOMENS WEALTH – An ONSITE 2 part workshop for women with Rajeshree
₹500.00 – ₹600.00
End of Season 1 – Featuring Rajeshree in her favourite subject
Suitable for / Reasons to do this workshop
- Women entering adulthood.
- Women planning to start a family.
- Women balancing their career and home.
- Women who want smooth transition towards Menopause
- Yoga Teachers who want to provide customized help to their female students based
- Dealing effortlessly with monthly cycle and its challenges for all age groups
Women are emotional beings which make them natural caregivers to their families. But in the process, they might lose their sense of identity and self-worth. Putting oneself first is not selfishness but a necessity to be an anchor to your loved ones. We must heal ourselves first before we heal others. A healthy and happy woman is the bedrock of a healthy and happy family. The secret to this is smooth transition into every phase of a woman’s life.
Our goal is not just to keep firefighting and solving issues as they will always be there as long as we exist. Our aim is to make a woman feel beautiful inside out irrespective of the changes in the body and the changing world.
By the end of the workshop the participants will have the experience, knowledge and skill to manage their asana routine depending on the time of the month and life. They will be equipped with a treasure trove of restoratives to help them manage stress, anxiety and difficult times that are an integral part of life itself.
This workshop can be attended by all practicing Yoga students, teachers and women of all age groups. Hardcore Technical Knowledge about the subject is not required in this workshop. It is a stepwise exploration into the different stages of a women’s lifecycle and the challenges she faces in each phase. The answer to the same challenge will be different for a woman at different times in her life. Her yoga practise should be no different.
This workshop will also provide generous tips on the right seasonal diet, Asana practise and restoratives that will help any woman to breeze into any stage of her life with vigour and vivacity. Simple asana practices will be explored that will help women in their common recurring complains like menstrual cramps and pains, hot flushes during menopause, pre-menstrual heaviness in body,
acidity, headaches, UTI, anxiety and the list goes on.
What the practice will be like in the workshop
- Body Releases
- Restorative Asanas
- Menstrual routine tips and core Asanas
- Asanas/sequences at different phases in a woman’s life
- Must do gems from yoga for every woman
- Breath and mind management
View map to Onsite Location https://maps.app.goo.gl/JiuwZ6QfuQUwUbAeA
Who can join – New to Yoga, Beginner to Advance Yoga practitioners, Yoga students, Yoga teachers and anyone who is interested in their health & Wellness
Shriyog Founder, Smt. Rajeshree Tupe is a student of Guruji BKS Iyengar, Dr Geeta Iyengar and Shri Prashant Iyengar for over 25 years and brings a unique blend of three brilliant teachers. She uses the holistic approach to health of body, mind and soul in an accessible way for her students through the intelligent practice of asana and pranayama. A certified senior Iyengar yoga teacher, she also holds a Diploma in Ayurveda & Lifestyle Management.
Her early days at the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (RIMYI) kindled the fire of Yog and the gifts of the practice ignited a desire to share the teachings of this system. She began teaching after experiencing the tremendous healing and balancing power of yoga after the birth of her first child.
- Parking is available inside the institute and also on the street just outside the institute gates
- Reach your class 10 minutes before time
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow your skin to breathe. Cotton fabric is most suitable
- Limited Yoga mats are available on rent for Rs 20. You can also carry your own mat
- Yoga props are included in the registration cost. You can choose to carry your own props too
- Keep an empty stomach. At least 3 hours must have elapsed before an Asana class
- Listen to the instructions in class carefully for a safe and effective practice. You are responsible for your own body and saftey
- Mobile phones and personal belongings are strictly not permitted inside the practice hall