INTENSIVE STUDY PROGRAM – Address lifestyle disorders with Yoga practices
₹1,000.00 – ₹7,500.00
- 8th October, Diabetes – Treating diabetes with Yoga & Dinacharya
- 15th October, Acidity – Yoga practice for easier digestion and healthier Gut
- 29th October, Constipation – Simple habits & Yoga poses to bring back balance
- 5th November, Anxiety – Practices that will allow you to de-stress & let go
- 12th November, Meditation Mistakes – Turning intention into action
- 19th November, Hypertension – Daily Yoga to get hypertension under control
- 26th November, Thyroid – Yoga to remove fatigue & fuctuations due to Thyroid
- 3rd December, Spondylosis – Essential Yoga sequences to keep your neck & back healthy
- 10th December, Mental Health – Yoga to help ease depression
- 17th December, Insomnia – Yoga practices to stop your unwanted thoughts and fall asleep
** Sign up here only for ON-SITE, Shriyog Magarpatta, Pune. For ONLINE download the Shriyog APP here https://api.shriyog.co.in/getApp.php
- Clinically understanding each health condition
- Scientific & Ayurveda theory on the topic for the day
- Anatomy & physiology theory & notes where relevant
- Yoga practice for the disorders with senior teachers
- Inputs on mind Psychology from Yog Sutras & Bhagavad Gita
- Q&A with lead teachers for each session
Each workshop is taught in a practical and simple manner for easy understanding and learning.
This course is open to all above 16 years of age
Whatever the registration deadline we suggest you book as soon as possible, as the class fills up quickly.
Admission and refund policy
- Admission Denials – An applicant who is denied admission into any program due to admission becoming full is entitled to a full refund of all money paid by said applicant.
- The right to admission into classes, courses and programs is reserved with Shriyog Institute & Shriyog Training Academy
- Three (3) Day Cancellation – An applicant who submits written notice of cancellation within three (3) business days of course commencement is entitled to a refund of 50% money paid after deduction of duties and taxes after due consideration of the request. The refund will be paid within thirty (30) days of receiving the notice of cancellation.
- Cancellations After Three business days are not entitled to a refund.